6 Chicken Breasts
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Chilli Powder
½ Tsp Italian Herbs
1 ½ Cup White Rice
2 ½ Cup Chicken Stock
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1. In a large bowl, add the Chicken Pieces and half of the Vegetable Oil. Toss the chicken pieces until covered with oil.
2. In a smaller bowl add the spices to create a Spanish spice mix. Add the Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Ground Cumin, Salt, Chilli Powder, and Italian Herbs.
3. Add half of the spice mix to the chicken pieces and toss the chicken until covered.
4. Heat up a pan on medium heat and add remaining Vegetable Oil. Once the oil is heated, brown the chicken pieces on both sides then remove from pan and set aside.
5. In the now empty pan, add the White Rice, Boiling Water and Chicken Stock and Lemon Juice. Stir until combined.
6. Place the chicken pieces back into the pan. Cover with a lid and cook for 25-30 minutes, until the rice and chicken are fully cooked.