Ground Black Pepper
1. The night before cooking, arrange chicken pieces on a baking tray and season with sea salt. Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
2. Remove the chicken from the fridge and season with ground black pepper and chicken seasoning.
3. Preheat oven to 230 C and place oven safe dish in oven to preheat as well. I used a cast iron skillet.
4. When oven is ready, remove oven safe dish and add olive oil, enough to coat bottom of the pan.
5. Place chicken pieces in oven safe dish and place in oven uncovered.
6. Bake chicken for 35 minutes then remove chicken and baste chicken with oil in pan.
7. Bake a further 10 minutes. Chicken is ready when juices run clear.