4 pork chops, boneless
1 lb (450g) baby yellow potatoes, quartered and rinsed
2 tablespoons butter, divided
2 tablespoons oil, divided
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. To make the pork chops and potatoes: Par-cook quartered potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside. In the meantime, pat dry and season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, paprika, lemon juice and mix until smooth.
3. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook potatoes until golden with a nice crust, tossing regularly. When potatoes are done, remove to a plate. Discard oil and butter if it’s too brown.
4. In the same skillet, melt remaining butter with oil, cook pork chops 3 – 4 minutes on all sides until cooked through. Remove to another plate.
5. Still with the same skillet, lower the heat and pour the honey mustard sauce. Let the sauce reduce for one minute then stir in potatoes and toss to coat well. Move potatoes on the side and add pork chops back into the skillet. Coat pork chops with the honey mustard sauce. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve the pork chops and potatoes immediately. Enjoy!